About Me

My photo
Develops Smart Search Engine Optimization and Web Marketing Solutions for Global Clients
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Lake House

Just finished watching The Lake House.




The beginning was good, the middle part was dragging, how the ending turned out was unexpected. Yeah, I expected them to meet each other towards the end but what made me not to leave my eyes of was when Kate (Sandra Bullock) figured out that Alex (Keanu Reeves) was the guy who got hit by a bus on Valentine's day of 2006. Her rushing to the lake house and dropping a letter asking Alex to wait 2 more years was just, "Aaarrgggh! I hope he sees it before he goes to find her."

Am having a romance/romatic-comedy movie marathon for the days to come. Hopefully I get to write more here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment